Common Conditions We Treat
Lupus, psoriasis, alopecia, etc, and other difficult, persistent conditions.
Gut & Digestion
Celiac, SIBO, Leaky Gut, Food Intolerance and Allergies, Crohn’s and UC, IBS
Patients suffering from chronic conditions often get relief with our fresh approach.
Learn More: Fatigue / Pain
We have a large group of thyroid patients. Many feel better and reduce or end their old meds.
Our approach aims to achieve long-term, sustainable mental health as gently as possible.
Many headache/migraine cases can be effectively treated through our more natural approach.
This chronic condition afflicts many of our patients. Many get relief with our serious approach.
Catching MS early is key to stopping its progression. Many MS patients live perfectly normal lives.
How it works
3. SeeCheck in to our online waiting room at https://doxy.me/rhg & wait for your doctor to start your HIPAA-compliant video visit.
Get the support you need
30 Minutes – Initial Consultations
New patients must book a 30 minute appointment for their first visit. We want to get to know you, find the root of your concerns, and help you feel better…not just pack as many patients in a day as possible.
Book Your Initial Consultation – $340/visit
20 Minutes – Follow-up Consultations
Current Patient Follow-up Appointments
- Refill prescriptions – evaluate current dosages
- Current patient follow up appointments to monitor progress
- Questions requiring more time than quick emails
Schedule Your Appointment – $230/visit
Also available are:
- 10 Minute Rx Renewal or short follow ups
Only Current Patients – $140
- 60 Minute In-depth health & wellness coaching
New or Current Patients – $660