Need I say more? These are high in protein and have a fluffy and moist consistency. Delicious, and sure to please any chocolate lover.
These are paleo and SCD diet friendly.
Prep time: 5 minutes to blend, 15-20 minutes to bake.
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup coconut oil (liquified) (I keep my coconut oil in a glass Ball jar and leave it on the oven when the oven is warming to liquify it)
1/3 cup raw honey or maple syrup
1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Pulse all ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, in a food processor, then fold in chocolate chips
3. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners (also works great as a cake batter)
4. Fill each paper liner about half-way
5. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15-20 minutes. Ready when bounces back to touch.
6. Cool if you can stand waiting.