Almond Brazil Nut Cocoa Nib Mix
Simple. Delicious. Nutritious. Need I say more?
Why you should also snack on almonds:
1. Almonds protect artery walls from damage. A study at Tufts found that the flavonoids in almonds work in synergy with Vitamin E, reducing risk of heart disease.
2. Almonds have been found to lower bad cholesterol. (according to a clinical study by Dr. Gene Spiller, Director of the Health Research and Studies Center, Inc.)
3. Almonds are rich in calcium and phosphorous, strengthening our bones and teeth.
4. Almonds offer healthy fat, thus stabilizing blood sugar and lowering the rise of insulin after meals. Almonds also contain
7. They help provide good brain function.
Almonds contain riboflavin and L-carnitine, nutrients that boost brain activity and may also reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
8. They nourish the nervous system.
According to Ayurveda, almonds help increase high intellectual level and longevity.
9. They alkalize the body.
Almonds are the only nut and one of the few proteins that are alkaline forming.
Just Two Brazil Nuts per day provide all your Selenium needs, which is necessary for optimal thyroid function.
Raw Cocoa Nibs are rich in essential minerals including magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron, zinc, copper and manganese.
- Raw Almonds
- Raw Brazil Nuts
- Raw Cocoa Nibs
- Toss a hand-full of raw almonds, raw brazil nuts and raw cocoa nibs in a bowl
- Enjoy! 🙂