Here’s my favorite GF honey cake – by popular demand! Even in my busy life I make the time to make this very simple honey cake. It’s always a hit and no one is any the wiser about the zucchini.
GF Honey Cake
My favorite, most delicious GF honey cake - by popular demand!
Write a review
1 hr 10 min
1 hr 10 min
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 cup grated zucchini (squeeze out excess water)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil liquified or grapeseed oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease two mini loaf pans with coconut oil or grapeseed oil
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon
- In a separate, small bowl, whisk together the eggs with oil and honey
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Mix with a spoon until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in zucchini and scoop the batter into the loaf pans.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour until top is a nice golden brown.
- Allow the cake to cool 1 hr before serving.
- Dribble some honey on top and enjoy!
RHG Medical Clinic https://www.refuashaguf.com/